Sunday 8 May 2011

Patient Comments - 1

To Dr. Silber and Staff,

I cannot express enough how much you all have meant to me. Our journey first started together in the winter of 2003. You all treated me no less than a member of your family, answering even the craziest of questions I have had with patience and eagerness to answer me. I will never forget my first email to your practice with a first hopeful surgery question of ovary transplant and Debby Grenia just replied and said "maybe you should call the office." There was more to the reply, but I just laugh thinking what she must have been thinking reading this email! Since then there have been so many great ladies that I smile, even now, thinking about.

You, Dr. Silber, I really adore! You worked hard with each surgery I have had, always looking for an improvement way of doing things. You have been a blessing to me and my family and we have loved our treatment and care with you and your faithful staff! Our 2 beautiful daughters are a result of God's blessings, your brilliant knowledge, and your staff's commitment.

Thank you for everything you continue to do!!

Stephanie & Kevin Yarber
Anna Grace & Addison Chey
Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment