Sunday 22 May 2011

Patient Comments - 16

My husband and I had three children and then decided to get a vasectomy. A few years later we were led by the Lord to leave our fertility in His hands. We decided to go to the best, Dr. Silber. We wanted expert care for my husband. After surgery Dr. Silber talked with me and even shared pictures. It was amazing. My husband opted out of seeing the pictures! Anyway, we conceived 6 mos after the surgery with our first reversal miracle and had a boy in April of 2007, one year and two months after the surgery. We conceived again 9 mos later and had another boy in Sept. 2008. We conceived again two years later and are due Sept. of 2010. I am 40 and my husband is 44 and we had these babies 7 years after the original vasectomy.

Dr. Silber's office staff is amazing too and I always felt I could call with questions and they celebrated with me every time I called to announce another pregnancy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone considering it. It was through the Lord and Dr. Silber's hands that we have three new lives into this world that wouldn't have been here without a reversal. Our lives are blessed.

William and Wendy K.
St. Louis, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment